Information for Families
Important Resources for Families
- Covid Testing Information | Pruebas de COVID en Orchard Gardens | Programa di testes di COVID-19
- Virtual Health and Wellness Site
- Report a Broken, Stolen, or Lost Chromebook
- Requesting a Chromebook and/or WiFi
- Steps for Updating your Chromebook
- Remote Learning Ready Videos:
- Translated tutorials for families
- The family technology hotline is now active: 617-635-8873.
- Comcast Internet Essentials is the best internet option for your home. Be sure to call the phone numbers below, NOT the regular service line to sign up.
- Other City of Boston Internet Resources (including low cost options).
- RCN Internet First: https://www.rcn.com/internet-first/
- $9.95 per month (Free for first 6 months) with up to 25 mbps
Our school hours are 7:25-2:20 for grades K-8. Our school opens for drop off at 7:10. All students can pick up breakfast from a cart on their way inside.
- All students are expected to wear our school uniform daily.
- K-5: yellow polo shirt, navy pants, (optional) navy sweater
- 6-8: white or navy polo shirt, khaki/navy pants, (optional) navy sweater